Immortal Seats continues to bring in record web traffic as the site goes from strength to strength as a major primary and secondary ticket reseller. Highlights include:
- Immortalseats.com – The flagship website saw 6,500 unique visitors to the site in November 2023.
- Liveshows.immortalseats.com – The live shows arm of the company hosting sports shows in Rhode Island (February 2024), and Tampa (November 2024) saw 6,000 unique visitors within 30 days of going live.
- This gives Immortal Seats over 12,000 monthly visitors to the two sites per Google Analytics.
- Immortal Seats’ reach on Meta is now up to over 320,000 accounts and climbing rapidly.
- Immortal Seats’ YouTube advertisement has hit 85,000 views in less than two months.
Immortal Seats’ growth has come through the company’s strategic marketing and its customer service, which is among the best in the industry. Immortal Seats advertises in eight states, with December seeing expansion into Texas inside Dallas Love Field Airport. There will also be three new sites for outdoor billboards, with that advertising coming to New Orleans, LA, Cranston, R.I., and Memphis, TN. This marketing means Immortal Seats has over 2 million monthly impressions across all its advertising platforms per combined analytics from Lamar Advertising, Clear Channel, Pelican Advertising, McIntyre Advertising, Meta, X, and Southern New England Fox Network.
If you don’t have the Immortal Seats Mobile App on your phone yet, then there is no better time than the present to make that happen. Immortal Seats’ Black Friday App promotion saw a record 200% increase in App installs while in-session visits are up 179% and impressions are up 62%.
Immortal Seats has a holiday app promotion (details below) that will go live on 12/3/23 through 12/25/23. This promotion will see anyone spending $100 or more through the Immortal Seats App getting a $50 Gift Certificate towards a future purchase. It is an outstanding deal showing Immortal Seats is a ticket site that puts the customer first.
Immortal Seats was founded in 2014 in New Jersey and has been part of the ticket resale space for almost a decade. Immortal Seats is the leader in selling sports, concerts, and theater tickets with no fees on all orders and an industry-leading 200% guarantee on tickets sold. Tickets can be purchased through the mobile app, downloaded at immortaltixs.com, or on a computer at liveshows.immortalseats.com.